We are currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing who will be to plan and manage the execution of Marketing and Development Activity for the Insurance and wider businesses. You will be planning activity for different brands and products, leading the co-ordination, and sign off. You will be managing a team of marketeers, designers and developers - offering leadership, support and project planning.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Own the planning, execution and reporting of all Marketing, Development and Creative activities – across the Insurance & non-insurance businesses
- Running the systems, you build, continually inventing new features and improving your performance against business and operational metrics
- Be a Guardian for Brand, Marketing and Development, ensuring positive outcomes come/are likely for activities
- Control budgets and expense management
- Commercially / value focus and planning of activity – looking at activities to grow the business, ideally income, whether directly or indirectly from activity
- To propose, based on value, new and amended activities to deliver improved customer outcomes and business value
- Continually implement efficiency improvements across the department and the wider business to deliver considerable cost savings.
- Working to improve processes and implementing agile working practices
- Being the subject matter expert for your team
- Manage recruitment activities across the team
- Partner with colleagues across the company to define and deliver complex features
- Adhere to and promote regulatory compliance.
- Meet all responsibilities under the Senior Managers & Certification Regime.
- Have strong leadership skills
- Have strong interpersonal and people skills to communicate with all levels of seniority across the business using appropriate channels
- Demonstrates an understanding of client’s needs and applies this knowledge when considering development recommendations/reporting/updates etc
- Confident with using various online tools
- Marketing expert
- Google Analytics, and core Google suite tools
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to apply strong analytical skills to corporate data to interpret and make recommendations to the business.
- Expert technical knowledge to be able to support tasks and upskill members across the team.
- Ability to influence key audiences within the business and is able to flex their style and messages to engage stakeholders.
- Confident, strong communicator, able to work independently, analytical, commercially focussed