Eldon Insurance Services are seeking a Learning & Development Co-ordinator to assist the Learning & Development Manager to provide the Group and outsourced provisions with the knowledge and competence required by the business and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to fulfil their role.
We are striving as a business to become a learning organisation that can facilitate the needs of all business areas within the Group, contributing to the values and overall strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Proactively monitor and update existing training material to meet the needs of business, operational or regulatory changes
- Develop and maintain the LMS to ensure the Broking operational knowledge base is updated accurately and timely
- Ensure all Eldon Broking documents are controlled, and that only the latest versions are being delivered
- Book and set up training for Broking operations, managing and communicating training schedules as required
- Ensure accurate reporting is maintained on training attendance
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results
- Ensure learner progress is recorded appropriately and meets the FCA and the business's needs
This list is not exhaustive, you may be required to carry out further duties in line with operational requirements, as agreed with your manager.
Requirements of experience:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively
- Proficiency of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and accountable for the quality and presentation of your work
- Confident, positive and resilient when interacting with all business partners
- Experience of developing LMS training programmes and adapting them to business styles
- Ability and willingness to learn new processes and apply efficiencies where improvements are identified
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory environment is desirable