We are looking for an individual who has an interest in wellbeing to manage the day to day running of the Wellbeing Centre, build brand awareness and align all activity with the Insurance offering.
This would include weekly meeting with the key stakeholders, including Dr Sally Norton, to develop the offering and ensure a continuous focus on improving relevance and engagement. The successful candidate would work closely with the inhouse marketing team to deliver digital media objectives.
Vavista is a fast growing insurance brand with a big emphasis on looking after the wellbeing of its policy holders. To deliver this promise of supporting health and wellbeing, all policy holders are offered access to a free Wellness Resource Centre which features free health modules, webinars, articles and offers from partner brands. All content is devised and delivered by our Vavista Health Expert, Dr Sally Norton.
- Marketing background
- Strong grammatical and copywriting skills
- Experience of social media strategies and implementation to enable meaningful communication with the social media team
- An understanding of web requirements and customer journey
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communicator (internally and externally)
- Attention to detail is vital
- Some knowledge of reporting / stats / regular updates to enable accountability and to guide ongoing development in appropriate direction
- Good team-worker who can develop support networks within Eldon to encourage Vavista development.
- Drive and motivation enough to want to succeed in developing things
- Enthusiasm for health, wellbeing and sustainability
- Requires minimal supervision and works well as part of team
Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license is required.