Location - Newcastle
Employment Type - Full Time - Permanent
Salary - Between £6.15 - £8.21
Hours Per Week - 37.5
To provide efficient and accurate administrative and payment support to the Claims Department.
- To action all incoming Bordereaux.
- Bank salvage lists.
- Clear salvage clearances
- Process Total loss payments to policy holders
- Manage the Landscape user group email account, updating Landscape where appropriate
- Set up migrated claims
- Process Fast track Windscreen payments
- Support Business Services Manager with Office facilities
- Support Business Services with Reception and Hospitality
- Collation of personal data for SARs requests
- Other duties as may reasonably be assigned to you from time to time.
- Computer Literate. Previous experience of general administrative tasks.
- Ability to complete work to the required standard, getting things right first time.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Is able to work on own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Sound knowledge of all operating systems including:, Landscape, Microsoft Office including excel and word.
- General claims understanding.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Planning and organizing.
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan and organize the workload efficiently.
- Accurate / Efficient.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.