This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
Location - Newcastle
Employment Type - Full Time - Permanent
Salary - £16,250.00 per annum
Hours Per Week - 37.5
To provide efficient and accurate administrative support to the Claims Department.
- To open and sort incoming post, scanning this on to the system within agreed timescales.
- Processing specialised postal items (Vehicle and Court Documents) to the correct team in line with current practices
- Indexing all incoming mail (however received) to the correct department within agreed timescales.
- To keep control of the departments stationery supplies, with a pro-active approach to stock control.
- To ensure scanned post is stored and destroyed in line with current business processes.
- Sorting and franking of outgoing post, including control of special deliveries, ensuring that all post leaves the building within agreed timescales.
- Other duties as may reasonably be assigned to you from time to time.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Numeracy and literacy skills to GCSE level/equivalent.
- Computer Literate. Previous experience of general administrative tasks.
- Ability to complete work to the required standard, getting things right first time.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Is able to work on own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Sound knowledge of all operating systems including: S4i, Landscape, INVU, Microsoft Office including excel and word.
- Basic claim understanding.
- Planning and organizing.
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan and organize the workload efficiently.
- Accurate / Efficient.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.